Client Services Administrator
Founded in 2015, Maple is a fast-growing health tech company with a vision to power the future of healthcare by building a connected and superior experience for patients, doctors, and other types of health providers.
We offer virtual care services across multiple distribution channels, including Direct-to-Consumer ("D2C"), Employers and Private Insurers ("B2B"), Government Funded Entities ("B2G"), and through clinical software licensing ("Licensing"). With a growing network of 1,600+ healthcare providers and more than 3 million Canadians with access to our services, Maple is one of Canada’s fastest-growing virtual care companies.
We have established an entrepreneurial culture centered around our mission to "build a connected healthcare experience." We attribute our success to our employees, who have helped us achieve numerous noteworthy awards, including; Globe and Mail's #6 Top Growing Companies in Canada in 2021, #2 in Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50 2021, LinkedIn's Top 10 Startups in Canada 2020, and Bay Street Bull’s The Power 50: Canada’s Most Impactful Companies 2022.
About the Role
Our B2B Channel and Client Operations team is responsible for providing end-to-end account management support to our corporate clients, which include employers, insurers, professional associations, and more. As a Client Services Admin, you will support our team in providing a seamless client and end-user experience by performing a wide variety of administrative tasks, including custom reporting, eligibility updates, claims management, data entry, reconciliations, and internal system management. Reporting to the Director of Client & Channel Operations, you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally and use a variety of tools and systems to help support our virtual care programs across Canada.
- Support monthly internal administrative tasks, including population updates, invoicing, record keeping, and data tracking
- Assist team with generating client reports and QAing / escalating results as needed
- Triage, troubleshoot, and follow up on B2B-related tickets from the Customer Support team
- Maintain internal systems, including daily updates to Salesforce
- Ad-hoc tasks related to workflows/processes related to B2B end-user or corporate client experiences
- 2+ years of experience in a data entry, business operations, or client services-focused role
- Proficiency in productivity and task management software, including Excel, MacOS, PDF management, G-Suite, and email management
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise with new tools and new programs
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce) is considered an asset
In addition to the skills described above, you are:
- Mission-driven — we are a small and passionate team challenging the status quo of the healthcare industry. You need to be passionate about playing an integral part in helping us accomplish our mission and vision.
- Execution-oriented — you have a strong ability and desire to execute to the highest standard. You care deeply about the quality of your work and don’t cut corners.
- Highly organized and planful — you can manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- A strong communicator — you speak plainly and truthfully. You communicate complex ideas in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Highly collaborative — you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team.
Other Role Information
- Job Type: Fulltime
- Reporting Manager: Director, Channel & Client Operations
- Location: Fully remote/WFH (within Canada), or our downtown Toronto office
- Start Date: October/November 2022
- Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
- Paid Vacation: 3 weeks
Working at Maple
We want you to love working at Maple. We want you to feel challenged, supported, cared for, and driven. Just as we’re driven to grow, to improve, to iterate our products and services, we want you to take the same mindset as you work towards achieving your personal best. We can all learn, we can all develop, and we can all power the future of healthcare. But we can only do it together. At Maple, we are a team first and foremost. Your success is our success.
To support your wellbeing, we offer an evolving set of benefits and perks, including:
- Flexible schedule: Core hours to ensure collaboration with team and flexibility on regular hours. Ability to work remotely from anywhere within Canada.
- Health benefits: Comprehensive health and dental benefits and insurance from day one, unlimited online consultations with a General Practitioner on the Maple platform, access to Mind by Maple — our mental health offering — plus lots more.
- Maternity & parental leave benefits: Up to $8,000 supplemental unemployment benefit.
- Additional time off: In addition to vacation, you’ll receive 10 paid mental and physical health days plus additional paid and unpaid time off for significant life events.
- Learning & development: Up to $1,000 professional development budget per fiscal year, continuous feedback culture and annual performance reviews.
- Snack programs: Healthy snacks in the office and DoorDash DashPass for those who are remote.
- Team socials: Quarterly team socials, such as virtual escape rooms, art classes, trivia nights and more.
- Dollars for doers: If you volunteer regularly with a cause, we’ll make a donation in your name to recognize your commitment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Check out our first Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) scorecard here.
Looking for an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process and in employment? Let one of our recruiters know and we’ll work with you to make suitable arrangements.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to verification of employment and education background checks, including a criminal record check.