Channel Partnerships Associate (Bilingual French/English)
Founded in 2015, Maple is a fast-growing health tech company with a vision to power the future of healthcare by building a connected and superior experience for patients, doctors, and other types of health providers.
We offer virtual care services across multiple distribution channels, including Direct-to-Consumer ("D2C"), Employers and Private Insurers ("B2B"), Government Funded Entities ("B2G"), and through clinical software licensing ("Licensing"). With a growing network of 1,600+ healthcare providers and more than 3 million Canadians with access to our services, Maple is one of Canada’s fastest-growing virtual care companies.
We have established an entrepreneurial culture centered around our mission to "build a connected healthcare experience." We attribute our success to our employees, who have helped us achieve numerous noteworthy awards including: Globe and Mail's #6 Top Growing Companies in Canada in 2021, #2 in Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50 2021, LinkedIn's Top 10 Startups in Canada 2020, and Bay Street Bull’s The Power 50: Canada’s Most Impactful Companies 2021.
About the Role
Today, Maple partners with many large organizations, such as insurers, financial institutions, and industry resellers (i.e., RBC, BMO, Green Shield Canada, Medavie Blue Cross, CAA Club Group, and more) to expand the reach of our digital health solutions. As a Channel Partnerships Associate, you will support, influence, and optimize a portfolio of Channel Partners in order to deepen and expand Maple’s relationships across Canada. You will act as a trusted advisor to our partners by providing strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, and product-related issues.
- Be the voice of our Channel Partners internally at Maple to guarantee timely issue resolution and partner satisfaction and to inform the Maple product roadmap.
- Collaborate and build relationships with diverse teams at all levels (Directors, VPs, and C-level executives).
- Own new implementations and maintenance activities for partners (including eligibility management, reporting, and triaging ad-hoc requests as needed).
- Lead regular touchpoints with your partners to ensure consistent alignment, maintain communication, and collect regular feedback.
- Create and present compelling presentation materials (including partner success metrics, program kick-offs, etc.) for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create and execute campaigns that communicate the Maple story, differentiators, and value proposition for a variety of audiences and program offerings.
- Assist in the optimization and documentation of internal processes, collateral, and materials, including special projects relating to account management and partner success, to support the organization as it scales.
- Bilingual in French and English
- 2+ years of experience in business, consulting, healthcare, or experience working in a start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- Strong grasp of business fundamentals, including written communication, oral communication, relationship management, critical thinking, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Experienced in developing and delivering compelling client presentations
- Demonstrated expertise with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce is considered an asset
In addition to the skills described above, you are:
- Mission-driven — we are a small and passionate team challenging the status quo of the healthcare industry. You need to be passionate about playing an integral part in helping us accomplish our mission and vision.
- Execution-oriented — you have a strong ability and desire to execute to the highest standard. You care deeply about the quality of your work and don’t cut corners.
- Highly organized and planful — you have the ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- A strong communicator — you speak plainly and truthfully. You communicate complex ideas in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Highly collaborative — you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
Other Role Information
- Job Type: Full time
- Reporting Manager: Manager, Channel Partnerships
- Location: Toronto, or Remote within Canada
- Start Date: October/November 2022
- Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
- Paid Vacation: 3 weeks
Working at Maple
We want you to love working at Maple. We want you to feel challenged and supported, cared for, and driven. Just as we’re driven to grow, to improve, to iterate our products and services, we want you to take the same mindset as you work towards achieving your personal best. We can all learn, we can all develop, and we can all power the future of healthcare. But we can only do it together. At Maple, we are a team first and foremost. Your success is our success.
In order to support your wellbeing, we offer an evolving set of benefits and perks, including:
- Flexible schedule: Core hours to ensure collaboration with team and flexibility on regular hours. Ability to work remotely from anywhere within Canada.
- Health benefits: Comprehensive health and dental benefits and insurance from day one as well as unlimited online consultations with a General Practitioner on the Maple platform, access to Mind by Maple — our mental health offering — plus lots more.
- Maternity & parental leave benefits: Up to $8,000 supplemental unemployment benefit.
- Additional time off: In addition to vacation, you’ll receive 10 paid mental and physical health days plus additional paid and unpaid time off for significant life events.
- Learning & Development: Up to $1,000 professional development budget per fiscal year, continuous feedback culture, and annual performance reviews.
- Snack programs: Subscription to DoorDash DashPass, enjoy free delivery and reduced service fees on eligible orders, including take-out and groceries.
- Team socials: Quarterly team socials, such as virtual escape rooms, art classes, trivia nights, and more.
- Dollars for doers: If you regularly volunteer with a cause, we’ll make a donation in your name to recognize your commitment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Check out our first Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) scorecard here.
Looking for an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process and in employment? Let one of our recruiters know and we’ll work with you to make suitable arrangements.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to verification of employment and education background checks, including a criminal record check.